May 18, 2012

Fashion #2

So, this is this week's roundup of some fashion finds I absolutely L♥ve!!!!  Hope this inspires you to be beautiful and keep being true to yourself.  Remember that clothing is just an addition to who you really are and doesn't define your character...so be strong, WOMAN!

I just love corals and oranges...so complimentary on all skin tones.

I really like the idea of using short dresses as dressy tunics while preggers!

LOve LoVe LovE the shirt....maybe not the makeup, definitely not for me :-)

Such a cute laptop bag! I would flaunt this at every opportunity! Bright!
Lots of yellow stones becoming big this year, and it kinda works for me too ;-)
...would look great with a cute and loose updo.

Nice color to wear for a beach day!!

Can't wait to start selecting t-shirts in my regular size again after July! FUN!
I know, not exactly for me, but hey, little tots have a right to be bright too!
Gray is so ignored, but truth is that it makes you look sophisticated!
These are so flattering on the younger folk because it accentuates curves!
Belts REALLY add to clothing so why no go all feminine!?! PURTY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...