May 25, 2012

Fashion Friday #3

Yay, my third fashion friday list!  I hope you like it, and like always, if you can buy it, I'll put in a link on the image.  You'll notice I'm really liking the idea of dresses this season, so bear with me :-)
Red is hot LADIES and when you have it to shy away from the sun, believe me, your look will intensify ;-)

Isn't this adorable!?!?

The eyelets are a nice detail.

Pair this black tights and slip on those red hot shades...go on girl, find an excuse to wear those high heals or high boots!

So comfy and ethereal while still looking trendy.

Who wouldn't find an excuse to cook more often just to put this on and hold those kitchen utensils??

Perfect for a lazy day indoors :-)

Purple is such a flattering color on everyone!

Get in some southern spirit with a chic and boho twist.
This is chic and simple.  Emphasizes makeup and hair!

Bring it down to something conservative, yet intriguing for date night ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...