Apr 30, 2012

Mother's Day Gifts - DIY

Here are some of my top favorite gift ideas for my special mommy! YES, I love her.  She gave me life, she raised me, she supports me and she loves me ♥.  So, I hope you all take the time to get something done with some little effort on your part besides shopping...instead make something UNIQUE and HANDMADE and spend some quality time with her.
Paper flower bouquet
Rosette bracelet
DIY spa gift basket
Chalk plates PB knock-off
Mother's day breakfast
Cupcake gift box
Paper heart in frame
Rice heat therapy pad
Burner cover memo magnet board
Also, if you're running really low on cash, then opt for giving mom some at-home-spa love.  This means give her a facial, a manicure, do her hair and makeup, and give her a pedicure..and bring it all in a basket early in the afternoon before your mom's true love (her hubby) comes through the door and takes her on a date.  It'll just take some time on your part to plan and execute.  Believe me, I've done this in the past when I've been dirt poor and my mom has LOVED it!

If you're a mom yourself, still take the time to appreciate your mommy a day before and let her feel extra special (since she is special everyday), and that way you can have a free night to yourself as well ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...