Mar 12, 2011

Camera strap covers

I'm so happy I got around to making this for my camera...I actually had to stop myself from making more.  Most of these materials were from scrap left-pvers that can be bought at the clearance section of craft stores for like 0.50 cents each roll of material!!!  Yeah, I even found tulle for 0.08 cents.  Crazy, huh?

Well, here's some step I followed and I used the ideas from the blogger mom over at Nursery Rhymes and Sweet Times.  There are so many other options and style to follow at Tip Nut and One Pretty Thing.

Here's a few of the steps I followed and even kept my pattern for the rest.
This was my first time ever and it honestly took about 2 hours.  Later I made 3 more straps in about an 1 1/2  hours.  The difference being that I had someone watching my boy for the latter :-D.  Also, repurpose, reuse, recycle!

Here are the other 3 I made, depending on the type of setting I'll be in, I can change them!


For those romantic occassions!

Back pocket for lens cap.

So I can also entertain little ones.

I'm also contemplating adding a litlte bell to really get baby's attention.

My favorite! I love the colors!

Again, we can't lose that lens cap!
 
Well, that's it for now!  I hope you get your creative mind engaged on something for you today.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...