Jun 1, 2012

Fashion Friday #4

So, up to today I've been posting some of my favorite seasonal styles.  Today, I will share with you some of my favorite celebrity styles.  To me, celebrities are not people I want to emulate, but because some people rely heavily on WHAT celebrities are wearing and WHAT they are using...then I'll just shine some little light on classy celebrities that can inspire your fashion wardrobe in a very positive way.  After all, celebrities do have professionals picking out their wardrobes and ask for specifics sometimes too.

Remember that ultimately, you are the final touch to whatever you wear.  Your confidence will make the final bright statement ;-)  Below, I've linked each image to a biography on the pertaining celebrity so you can read on what they're all about and ultimately what influences them to be unique.

I just love this look! Great for everyday wear.

So adorable...keeps your man attracted while not showing the goods ;-)

So classy and updated ever since she became a mom role model.

Always so elegant and yet understated.

Ahhh, what a relief to see comfy clothing in style!

I just love how she admits that she hates to work out, yet that doesn't cramp her style :-D

Always looks so clean and simple.  Love the heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...