May 4, 2012

Fashion Friday #1

So, I think I wan to start getting into the habit of creating a small composition of things I see and love around me and share with you all to see on Fridays.  Now, I'm not big into BIG on trends, but I do like timeless pieces and do like to keep my look updated too while comfy.  Here's a few things I've seen lately that light me up and get me all puppy-eyed to try out once my baby bump expires :-)















Remember that your style is mostly made up of confidence so no matter what you decide to wear, own it!  If you;re looking into forward fashion from some modest people who are always on the lookout in urban life, then check out:
Thread Ethic - two sister fashionistas set out to showcase modern, modest and urban styles for women strong enough to follow their principles.  The authors are also part of a beautiful piano group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...