Dec 19, 2011

Christmas Crafts and Decor: DIY



Here's a quick list for you all to get inspired and get crafting this season! Christmas is just less than a week away and I'm exited to get ready to head out to beautiful and warmer weather in the West Coast :-)

Now then, some of these I have tried myself and must say I am quite happy it's been so low-cost and still chic!  Just click on the images to be linked into the tutorials and details!

These mustaches are just hilarious! I think it;d be a oh-so-unique and hilarious thing to make instead with WHITE paper (aka Santa mustaches) for your hot chocolate if you're hosting Christmas this year in your place with family.












So, I tried this one and it was beautiful! I painted these trees instead with a brush and white acrylic paint so they turned out crispy white with bronze and crystal sugary glitter.  So far everyone has complemented me on it! Find out how to make your own out of cereal boxes!





I got a beautiful branch as I was out collecting for an activity and I love how it is so rustic and fresh for our stockings at home.  Great for those without a fireplace mantel!













Who doesn't love Nutella?!?!?
















This is super elegant and it's easy to make!!! You can make this out larger for your front door or simply make miniature ones to hang from your tree or as part of the gift wrap for presents!













This is just a comprehensive little list of BEAUTIFUL ways to gift wrap your presents this year! I will definitely be trying these all out because they are  just GORGEOUS!













I just couldn't resist posting another link to more ideas on wrapping! Simply a gift that will be hard to forget and you're sure to get the gift-wrapper of the year award with your loved ones.  Remember that it's the thought that counts ;-)












A new take on something so classic, but makes it so much more intriguing and something about it makes it also kinda enchanting.  It's simply a breathtaking moment caught in a jar!













Now, I've seen the flower-petal version of this tweed wreathe, but I think this is so much more fitting for winter.  You can almost feel the effect of the swaying, winter winter gently breezing up to this door as it greets the Christmas wreathe and then passes on to other homes. Oh, it's just so pretty!













So that's it for the holiday round up! Disfruten! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...