Mar 18, 2011

Laundromat

We got side-tracked yet again, my son and I, or should I say, I love spontaneity!  So, right after lunch with daddy, we went to the nearest Laundromat and took lots o' pictures.  He mostly ran inside and I mostly chased him and he was just exploring and being friendly to people that would walk in...getting a little too close for my taste, so I'd have to gently remind him to let people do what they need to do and that he was having a photo shoot anyway.  

It was a really quick visit because there was only about 5 minutes in which only one other person was inside with us, while other times people were coming in and out and he would escape each time someone opened the door. It was memorable and even though it was super rainy outside that day, we had fun!







...and so ends our 5 minute trip to a new place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...