Apr 8, 2011

My little model...

A few days ago, I took some indoor pictures of my boy at 21 months.  He's so good at posing and he was loving the camera that day! It kinda scares me, really (can it be a sign of high maintenance in the future? vain?), but he's great material and he was so exceptionally good this last session that I had to reward him for cooperating.  Well, him and I are lactose intolerant, but we both love cheese, so...
I gave him a bowl of Mozzarella cheese cut up in cubes and he loved it!!! He chomped it all down in about 5 minutes.  Oh, he was happy.  I love this picture of our "after the session" scenes...

Life was good!  The down side to all this, is that because of his intolerance, he got diarrhea and vomited on our way out to visit his other grandma later that same evening...oops...:-(  Sorry, no pictures of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...