Feb 11, 2011

Tasty ice-cream for your heart and body

Your health: It all starts with will power.  If you don't follow through, you'll never get there and it starts with small steps, not big leaps.

Here's a healthier version of eating ice-cream at home.  Also, try opting for frozen yogurt that's sold in almost all grocery stores now...lucky you! No more trips to that expesive frozen yogurt place down the street when you can buy some for the whole family at the same price and still have left overs!  Plus, you can get a little something extra with all the extra cash, every bit matters.
I chose vanilla frozen yogurt in my grocery's ice-cream section and I had the rest at home.  I poured on some Wheat Germ (high in fiber and folic acid, which helps cells regenerate and reproduce), plain oat flakes, and flaxseed.  Then I mixed it all together with my spoon after I served it becasue I like it like a Blizzard, but much healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...