Sep 28, 2011

Completely Unique and Vintage Inspirations for YOU!

I LOVE vintage chic quality with a modern flair.  I don't per say wear it daily nor do I try to personify it in any way, but I do appreciate the details involved and do accessorize and decorate to accentuate my home in some ways.

Here, I will share with you a website that has an amazing array of products that you can buy or use to inspire you.  You can shop by body typestyle, familyjewelryarts and crafts, and even special occasions!
Many of these looks work great also for pictures or portraits of YOU and your loved ones. Not only are they unique, but wearable for longer than just for one photo session and they are more real than a costume!  I would love to see all my clients dressed up like this or accessorized with this to some degree as long as they stay true to themselves and feel comfortable.  That's what life is about, being YOU and finding what works for you to be better always.

Take a look into this wonderful site, just shop around and take it all in with a deep relaxing breathe like that of fresh air, but instead, fresh individuality!  There is a certain classy flair you'll see and hopefully you want to try it out, it's flattering on EVERYONE and it's not some fad that will fade with the season, it's timeless...like YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...