Apr 11, 2011

A tribute to my man!

Today, is my husband's birthday!  I think I'm more exited than he is because he thinks he's getting too old and I love birthdays, period.  I don't think he's too old, I think he's just right.  So, my husband is hot and kid is a snot, I can only go one way to keep things interesting...forward.

Well, here's a little poem out to you, my love.  A shout out!  A cry of love and words from my heart.

You're my forever and always will be
The man I hug in the darkest of rooms
Feeling your warmth as my eyes are gleaming
A feeling of knowing you're fumes
Though torturing your smells sometimes are
I always know it's you not too far.

You tell me I'm pretty when I become fickle
The one true king you are learning still
Feeling your way and you make tickle
A sense of sometimes belonging fulfilled
Though we both know we are far from the end
I know as do you that marriage is downtrend.

You are my forever and always will be
The love I have for you only grows
Feelings of truth and serendipity
Oh, wait do you hear the cellos?
Though this can be hard I know one thing
I love you even when you're aging.

Well, I also want to see if I can go get this in a poster at Kinko's or some other place like it for my hubz:
I think it'd be nice to have him roll it out from it's coiled state and I'll read him the poem sometime before or after.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...