Apr 16, 2011

New Clients


I love getting new clients to the small services, in music and photography, that I can offer.  Today, I booked another wedding to a very nice girl over the phone.  Funny thing, she's getting married on my anniversary!  So, yeah, I will be working on my anniversary this year, which I talked to my husband and he said it was OK.   I hope we get to plan something out on another day then.  Also, I've been getting so many new customers from my online adds in KSL.  It's a local newspaper and news source in Utah and I love that I've gotten responses.  I don't charge a whole lot anyway since I do mostly all of this for the love of fine arts and being more accessible to those who just want to spend bigger money on more long-term goals, at least that's how I think.  I just hope I don't go broke from traveling around for resources, locations, and other stuff I need to maintain all of this. 
I actually offered my services to people from my Spanish church building first, making calls and answering questions without really selling anything ( I don't think church is for that anyway) and everyone approached me from performances I did or callings I held instead.  Unfortunately, no body really responded besides questioning so I went the old-fashioned route and posted onto a newspaper source.  I used to teach to just minorities back in California to help out my community's enrichment, but minorities here are focused on other things maybe.  I was hoping it'd be different and maybe it will be soon.

Well, as far as me managing my businesses, I try to give it my all when I do service others because that's what I would like if I were a customer, no matter how much I'm paying.  I think quality doesn't have to come at the price of a limb!  I think quality is just that...quality, not a price tag.  No gimmicks, no half-efforts, no lies, no sales pitch, no strings.  What's most important is helping the community and society through individuals.  I know for a fact that music, for example, stimulates better, shall we say, karma.  While photography is an art medium that records moments and hopefully helps pick up our mood or teaches us to meditate about memories and experiences so we can reflect on more uplifting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...