Apr 5, 2011

I found this background!!!!

So, I found this great, plain white backboard in my cupboard this morning.  I have no idea where it's from, and it wasn't there last night, but I though it'd be such a great addition to helping me take pictures.  I started feeling sick on Sunday night too and resting with a tolddler is next to impossible.  I took some quick pictures of these today and I liked the bit of graining you can see at certain angles too in the white.  Well, I'm feeling a bit woozy anyway and I just needed to share this with you today.






I didn't worry too much about lighting and other stuff (my eyes are stinging and head hurts), I'm as exited as my sick body can allowto take pictures and test out the white background.  Yay!!!!  I still feel ackward about how it showed up...hmmm...I'll need to investigate this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...