Nov 14, 2009

Personal Improvement

I found these out by reading scriptures the night before and then again in a dream and woke up and told Hugo about them. Of course, after much pondering I noticed I have personally experimented on these myself in the past and have proven to never fail:



1. Optimism: You gotta think the right way to head in the right direction.

2. Acceptance of flaws: If you don't know what's wrong with you, you'll never be humble enough to fix it.

3. Replacing old habits with better ones: Very essential because in this way you won't feel like you're losing out or taking away something from your life, instead your filling gaps with something good. It's like plumbing: All the tubes are already in place, but if there's rusty ones take them out and put new ones in so that everything flows more smoothly.

4. Patience: Either with the outcome or if there's people involved, patience will reap results in the end in it's own due time.


Of course, the outcome follows immediately or may take a very long time depending on what the improvement needs to be. Well, that's it. It's nothing written on stone, nor anything I've specifically read, but I like it. I know it helps me out at least. That's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...