Nov 30, 2009

Change in plans...

I was very exited last Saturday because it would be my last day at work and Hugo and I needed to pack, but it's not happening anymore...for now. We were going to move out to Hugo's parent's "other" home they own and they were going to rent it out to us and another couple (Hugo's brother and wife), but we found out his mother didn't exactly get the place ready. We told our landlord we'd be out by Monday. That gave me the weekend only to pack and go. Luckily, our landlord was nice enough to forgive our misleading information and let us stay another month despite our contract lease ending. Well, as a result of this miscommunication, I'm just going to continue working for another 15 days. It's just half the month, but it will help with Christmas presents and I was worried I'd be too poor to even think of giving presents this year. I guess I could groan a little more, but venting out a little isn't bad and I gotta keep positive anyway. It'd be hard to stay bitter in life or to pretend to be super happy too. So, I'm just thinking that I gotta do my best still at work and just be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...