Jul 27, 2014

It's been a while!

This has been a very eventful year for us as a family! We gained a new member 8 weeks ago, our third baby, little Elias. He has been a joy in our life and the 2 other kids seem to be extremely fond of him and there are those days they wish he'd probably go back into my womb haha, but not because he cries, which he rarely does, but because they want more attention from mommy. Andrew is now 5 years old and Lilybelle recently turned 2 years old. Balancing life with 3 kiddos is much harder than 2 kids. When I just had 2, I always had enough hands to hold each when walking or getting them to stay put in one spot. Now, I need to to grow a 3rd arm! My husband has been much more involved than ever before and we've also learned a few tricks by now, but we are always learning more along the way.
My husband has been doing great at work and I've been recuperating slowly from this last baby. I've taken time off from teaching piano and photography, which has helped me immensely, but not quite our pocket. We've also had a 5-6 weeks dose of out of town visitors and outings ourselves, so every weekend until now, has been super busy.
I will be posting a few things about motherhood soon: how I birthed naturally without any pain medication, how my 3rd pregnancy experience went, how postpartum life and body is after a third child and birthing naturally,  including how breastfeeding has been coming along.
For now, you can view our life in the making by following me on Instagram, where I like to share my kids growing up, along with places we see, and some little bit of my finger-painted art from my phone that I get to draw and work on when I get a minute to myself:
http://instagram.com/mariaosorio16
I am also on Pinterest, where I pin things I have actually tried out or will be trying out soon:
http://www.pinterest.com/meo86/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...