Jun 22, 2012

Fashion Friday #5: FUN Friday

I haven't been able to fit into any clothes much lately and I was feeling kinda sad because of it.  I understand I'm only going to get bigger and it's natural, but it just made me sad to be so limited... so I needed something to pick me up... MUSIC!  I LOVE music and you know what?  It really helps!  It picks you up, makes you forget about stress, and just makes you feel better all around at any time of day.  So, this Fashion Friday will be more of a FUN Friday featuring MUSIC.  These are some little fun, pick-me-up songs I ran across while just reading some posts.  Mind you, they are not common songs, but they are SUPER sweet and true, not to mention, catchy.  So, feel free to click on the links attached to each image and soak up some fun:

Brandon and Leah - "LIFE HAPPENS"
Carly Rae Jepsen - "CALL ME MAYBE"
Stephen Jerzak - "TOGETHER WITH THE SUN DOWN"
Paolo Nutini - "CANDY"
Simple Plan - "WHEN I'M GONE"
Kate Voegele - "SANDCASTLES"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...