Jun 20, 2011

Sheet Music Deco

I just LOVE music and art and so why not combine them both in a much more visual and chic way? Well, I ran into these tutorials while searching some quick deco makeover ideas and I really want to try it out. Now, since I do play the piano and sing, I typically can't find it in my little heart to permanently use music as decoration only because I'd much rather play it.  So, I have to find a printer or copy machine somewhere so I can make enough copies to work with and use as beautiful accessories for my little home.

So, I'll be making these soon and hope they come out as pretty as the DYIers made them look here!

These decoration ideas, and much more, can be found at Tip Junkie, or just click on the image for the specific tutorials and references.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...