Jun 22, 2011

A new favorite site!

Look at how beautifully simple and organic these pictures and decorations are.  They were used for a wedding in California.  Now, you probably think the look even too simple, but believe me, this took so much time and effort because once you take a look at the rest of the decor and ideas, you will be in awe...just like me!  I love how every detailed mattered!

So, these featured weddings are actually from a new site I found a few weeks back and I'm liking everything on it.  It's different and down-to-earth.  It's refreshing and easy on your eyes with still amazing elegance and sophistication.  I've even been inspired for parties and home decoration!  Well, Green Wedding Shoes is the name of this wonderful site.  Check them out and be inspired!  If you have any friends asking for advice on decorations or wanting ideas and yearning for something unique, send them over and let them thank you later.  There are also DIY tutorials so there's no reason why one can't use everything they have to offer from a glance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...