Feb 26, 2011

My measurements and almost ending the detox/cleanse

So, last week on, Saturday, I started my diet to just get my insides better. So far, I've improved in stamina, energy, activity, less dry skin, and especially my mood. I can't even try to explain how great I really feel overall. Well, on the plus, I've lost some weight. From what I remember at my last doctor's visit, I was 137lbs. I will also give out my measurements(no shame): 45, 39, and 47. Yeah, pretty thicky-thick, huh, considering my height, 5'2. I know, but the good news is that I'm now: 39, 33, 39 exactly! So I lost: 6in, 6in, and 8in. The latter I believe I lost more because I've been taking walks daily. So, as you can see, the results are just 7 days away everytime I cleanse and detox. All I did was the Pineapple diet. Everyone around me, except my family because they do it too, was thinking I was starving....I wasn't. I was full all the time and cleasing while kicking out junk from my insides and also making my metabolism a bit faster as well. I loved it! I can't lie, nor put up a hype...it was simple and luckily, I will be doing it again with my husband in 2 weeks to help support him since he now wants to do it as well.

Since I don't think it's a good idea to do only Pineapple Diet repeat in such close range, I will combine it with the Raw Foods Diet Cleanse and Detox.

Oh, when I get a chance to weight myself, I will and post those results too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...