Feb 9, 2011

"Cake Pops"

I'm sure you've seen this surface into popularity recently....if not, then your missing out!! These are small cake balls covered in your choice of chocolate and decorated too!  I have did not take pictures of a few I tried making for home because I had lost my camera momentarily, but they're pretty easy to make and delicious.  Wacth out on how many you eat though, so share.  Also, to cut on fatty-intake, substitute oils with puried apple sauce(natural-like baby food) or any other puried baby food flavoring except strong tastes like carrots, sweet potatoes, meal mixes, or any veggies.  Just fruit, pureed fruit.  So, if the recipe calls for 1/2 cup oil (4oz) then pour in 4oz of pureed fruit.  It always works, I guarantee it!  Plus, your flavors won't be affected as long as you don't use a strong ingredient. Remember, there are 8 oz in every cup, so make the math.  Here's one good recipe for making Cake Pops.

I found pictures online and wanted to share them with you to get some ideas flowing...




...make a bouquet, from Etsy shop.











...from Candy Valley Cake Company









...or keep it simple from Bonappetit










...from Cake Pop Co.









...if you're really advaced and have the tools, from Festivals and Shows











...from Wedding Bee








...from Holidays Ville








...a no-bake molding and tutorial, from My Little Cupcake Blog







Well, I truly hope this inspires you to get up and start making a treat for those you love and surround you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...