Oct 3, 2012

My bad!...not really

Sheesh! I cannot believe how long it has been since I truly took the time to write on my blog...I miss it! Truth is, having an infant (with acid reflux being treated) all over again is super time-consuming (both kids are watching Baby Einstein as we "speak") and I have been making tons of tiny little girl stuff while crocheting and using fabrics.

Here's a quick low-down of what I've been up to and hope you can get into it too!

I just recently discovered the Crafty Chica blog and I'm lovin' all the latina-inspired, and culture rich materials and projects.  Don't take my word for it, check it out! It's like nothing out there!

Now, I've also noticed that while I love DIYing and crocheting and creating and etc...Pinterest has totally eased up the inspiration (about 60% of the time) while searching.  Mind you, it IS addictive, but as long as you do all your house chores and bathe/dress your kids in the morning then you're set for the day to be a mom and a Pin freak at the same time ;-).  For those of you who aren't into Pinterest yet, I think of it like cutting out catalog/magazine stuff you love and compiling it all in one place divided into your own categories to reference later or do at the moment.  It's easy and you can download an app for your phone (I have android) so you can use it anywhere at any time!  You can follow what I pin by searching meo86 in "search" under "people" setting since I'm going to start pinning up everything I've blogged about too. Here's a peek at things I post about, most with tutorials included:

Yeah, I pretty much want to marry Pinterest...almost. Though I've been happily married 4 years now (this past October 1st! whoo hoooo!) and it was quite a memorable one. Celebration at home doesn't stopped (not like that!) and hopefully we can fully enjoy it this weekend!

Ok, gotta go since the Einstein video is finished and I need to start "school time" with my kid before snacktime, then playtime and naptime (while diaper changing and breastfeeding in between ♥).

Much love, muchachas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...